Thursday, June 14, 2012

Huntington Central Park Landscapes

Check out my other pictures at Smugmug

First off, I would like to thank Susie over at Relentless Writing for giving me the awesome inspiration for this weeks and next weeks posts. This past weekend, I took another trip down to Huntington Central Park in Huntington Beach, CA. I used to go to this park with my Mom when I was a little kid. In fact, I used to go to this incredible mud park there. I got a picture there in this set. If you have kids, you need to do them a service and take them to that wonderful mud park and let them be a kid for one day. Its opening for summer in about a week or two.

This park is huge!! There are two halves to it and its really hard to do both in one day, so I went two days this weekend. This first set is mostly all of the landscape shots. The next set that will be out on Saturday are of the animals and the plants I was lucky and fast enough to get.

If you would like to know where the pictures were taken, I have a map of them here




let me know what you  think in the comments below. Thanks!! :-)