Sunday, August 26, 2012

Orange County Fair

Everybody probably  knows by now, but if you don't I live in Orange County, CA. As a matter of fact, just a 2 minute drive down the freeway from Disneyland. If you live anywhere in the US, you've probably  come across the county fair. Since I don't live in the midwest or in some rural area, it is not as big of a deal, but it sure is still a fun place to come to every once in awhile.

Here in Orange County, ours starts in the middle of July and ends in the middle of August, followed by the Los Angeles County Fair that runs in September at Fairplex in Pomona. I think my last time here at the fair was in the early 2000s when I came with one of my parents. I wasn't really sure what to expect even though I had an idea of what it was like. My best friend and I met up with some of his acquaintances and had a couple of drinks before I took off on my own for a photo shooting spree.

I've been lacking on adding my pictures to the map so you might have an idea of where I went. I fixed this for next weeks set of pictures.