Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Oh so torn.,,

Over the past few months, I have been going back and forth on when I am going to get a digital camera.

I already know which one I plan on getting. well, even that is a toss up. I want to get a Canon 20D, but I'm not too fond of the EF-S mount. I haven't done enough research on whether all EF-S cameras have  half size sensors or the size that was used on the 10D. I don't really want to have the option of being able to use alternate mount lenses than my film camera.

I'm getting off of my original point here. I'm not too ready to jump into digital yet because I am doing perfectly fine shooting film and have no real reason to shoot digital yet. I also find myself forcing myself into starting to work when I don't have a decent portfolio set up yet and no solid direction.

I'm going to push this moment off for at least another month and focus on my classes and working on my compositions.