When I got the camera in the mail, I was checking out some important issues such as all of the knobs and buttons along with timing a couple of the shutter speeds. It turns out the shutter was sticking on every setting while the aperture and the focus knob were moving just fine. I looked up the issue on Google and found out it wasn't too difficult to fix the issue.
After putting it back together I ran a test roll and here are the results.
|This was the only one that came out some type of sharp, but when it was scanned that big light spot showed up that I didn't see in the negative.|
|This was just a throw away picture but came our really cool.|
I think I'm just going to have to bracket with the focusing to see what the accurate distance on the focus knob. I'll be developing roll number 2 from the Yashica Mat on Tuesday, which should give me a better idea on how its working.