Thursday, April 18, 2013

Look Out Below!



The Bridge To Nowhere, San Gabriel Mountains, March 30th 2013, Rolleicord, 75mm f3.5, Ilford HP5+ 400 ISO

Today's post was inspired by Bad Boy Chris, Probably the most extreme dude in Japan right now. In case you ever think about it, you help inspire your students to be better peoples, your blog inspires people, well at least 1 person, to be better. Don't let them jerk off kitty killers get ya down bro.

I've done this trail 3 times now, and it's getting easier and more fun every time. I bought a new/old camera a couple weeks ago and took it on this hike to test out a few shots. I was able to get another really good shot that I will post sometime soon. I walked it on Monday and it started raining on me about a mile and a half into it. I said to hell with it and kept on going. I was too big a chicken to jump off the bridge though. I don't think there is any amount of money that could get me to jump off, short of $10 million.