Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fractured Tree or Fractured Existence?

Sorry for the delay this week. I was on a travelling delay. I have a boatload of shots I took on my travels that I'll be showing pretty soon. Hope you all are having a good week thus far.

Tom



Walt Disney Concert Hall, Garden on the back of the concert hall - Shot with Canon 10D, Canon 50mm f1.8, ISO 400,1/1250 @ f9

I shot this on my last visit to the concert hall after I ditched a convention because it was a real snoozer. There was a couple getting their wedding pictures done here. Was very interesting to watch for the few minutes that I did.

I always go back to the same places to see if I can find anything new or creative to shoot. If you think you have nothing to shoot or you live in a boring area, I'll tell you that you're wrong. I keep going back to places like this because it forces me to think out of the box and to push myself to see something I might have missed before. Pushing the limits in these ways flourish creativity.