Sunday, November 11, 2012

11 on 11

A couple weeks ago I was given the idea to shoot eleven pictures on the eleventh day of the eleventh month. I've never shot a project with parameters as strict as that. So, Here are my results. I have to be a bit honest, I went back to some places that I'd shot at before and at least one was from a similar angle. But I shot all in color this time and all of them were shot with my 5 megapixel cell phone camera. Enjoy!












In Case anybody  was wondering, the images are in a specific order. Its basically the start of my trip from the Norwalk Metro Green Line Station and ends in Little Tokyo in Downtown LA. I actually walked right down the middle, down Broadway. I've been wanting to eat down there for the last few months and I've just been so darn busy.

Let me know what you guys think!