Friday, November 16, 2012

Random Photos from my Phone

On Sunday  while I was pulling my photos for the 11-11-11 set, I saw some of the other cool pictures I've taken with my phones camera. To be honest, I had my old phone for a whole year and didn't take a single picture for at least 8 months of getting it. I just thought it was some junky camera, and what the hell would I do with that? Well, as it turns out, you can do almost anything. Even with 3 megapixels, which the first six pictures are. Now, I'm a regular contributor to Instagram, which some of these shots were taken for.




















The moral of this story is when you come face to face with natto, NEVER add all the mustard unless you know what you are getting yourself into. From Anaheim California, My name is Hardkoretom, Take care, and good night. **Queue the outro music**