Thursday, November 29, 2012

How Do You Fall? Clark Park

I don't know how it is for you guys, but Thanksgiving Day is just like an ordinary Thursday for me. Well... as ordinary of a day as one can have. I had the day off, and I was going to make sure I would use it to its fullest extent.

Around 9:00 or 10:00 in the morning I took off down the street to Clark Regional Park in Fullerton,CA. I've been here before. In fact, it was the first park I took my brand new used DSLR to for a test spin. Back then, I wasn't good at taking pictures with that type of camera. You think less when you're out shooting with them. At least that's how I feel every time I go and shoot my medium format camera.

This park has always been a fun place to go. Its a mixture of a regular city park, a small but decent size nature reserve and everything in between. This time around, I took the long and scenic route instead of checking out the middle of the park like I did on my first trip, many moons ago. The scenic route is a trail that basically follows the boundaries of the park. My arrangement today basically starts at the entrance to the park and working my way around. Hope you like them!