Thursday, August 9, 2012

Las Vegas Part 2

For Part One, Click Here.

This is part two of my short trip to Las Vegas from a few weeks ago.I have an easy time trying to figure out what I can do there when I am still home, but when I get there it all goes right out the window. Most of these shots were from the 3rd day of hotel looking over by Caesar's Palace. Mostly of the Belagio and the newish hotel/city Aria. There are a couple from downtown, Excalibur and Planet Hollywood thrown in there too. Hopefully I can go back soon when I don't need to throw on copious amounts of sunscreen to survive outside.




















I just remembered the other day that I do have a part 3, which is mainly Downtown and some of the old nostalgic signage from the old advertisements and hotels. I think I shall drop that one around Sunday. Also, check out my other pictures on Smugmug here. And please leave me your thoughts in the comments section below. Even if you think my pictures suck. I need some learning to do and that is the easiest way for me to get some improvement.Thanks for dropping by.