Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Odd Stats

I'm stat obsessed. I look out the stats for this site on the blogger panel and google analytics a countless number of times a day. I think its more of a what part of the world are they from kind of thought than anything.

A few months back I was referred over to StatCounter by Chris over at Bad Boy in Japan. This one is different than the others that I use because it has the ability to track a pageviewers IP address, country, service provider and how they were referred here. I was checking it out today for the "first" time today and came across this gem:



How cool is it to have your site crawled by the Library of Congress? Pretty darn. I was trying to draw an emoticon next to there, but it ended up being a whole face. You can tell the face isn't mine since it has hair. :-)

Editing my next set of pictures from my trip to Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago. In the meantime, why don't you check out my other galleries over on my page on smugmug