Sunday, December 9, 2012

How Do You Fall? My First Trip to the Getty Part 1

The Getty Center is a brand spankin new (well like 7 or 8 years old) museum on the edge of the hills separating Los Angeles from the San Fernando Valley (aka Hell!). It was an expansion from the original Getty Center in Malibu. The new one is free, doesn't need a reservation, but you do have to shell out 15 bucks for parking. Its a well worth it trip the next time you make your way to Southern California.

This post's pictures were taken from the garden area. Its HUGE!! Well, the whole complex is pretty large. It felt like walking through one of those tilting marble mazes, except there weren't any holes for me to fall into. There was color in every direction. Its one of those places that really cannot be described with words. So here are my pictures. Chronologically from me walking down and then walking back up.



























I think I'm going to go back in the spring to see all the spring time color. 

Check out my portfolio site The Other Side of Time