Thursday, December 13, 2012

Winter You Looking at? My First Trip to the Getty Part 2

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I realize we are still one whole week away from the winter solstice, and ironically the end of the world, but I just can't pass it up anymore. I mean its snowing everywhere but in Southern California for christ sake! But then again, that's the trade off for having nice weather all year long.

Today's set is geared more towards from the actual complex as opposed to any from the garden. I did take a few of the garden, but that's the major difference. I really should have taken the architecture tour. Also, you'll find that a few of these are already on my portfolio site Here. I apologize for sounding a bit like Loco with pushing my portfolio. I like it very much and Weebly made it ridiculously easy to setup.

Now when you look at these, you might think that I went in after hours hours or something because it is surprisingly empty. Believe it or not, I went in the middle of the day and it was CROWDED. Some of them took longer than others since I had to wait, but it all paid off in the end. Enjoy :-)