Saturday, December 22, 2012

More Fun From the Getty

If you want to know how I felt shooting these pictures, look at #2. That best describes it. The idea of this concept came about when I walked into the first building over at the Getty Center and saw the statues. I was very intrigued by how the shadows looked and how very different they were from the actual pose of the statue. I never really stopped to look at that before. I always looked at what was in front of me, not what was in front of me and then behind that.

What do you guys see in the shapes below?






























Well, thanks for stopping by for my last of the Getty Center series. I'll be having a super duper Christmas edition probably on Sunday. Have a safe weekend, and don't get too irritated out there shopping.