Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Plant Life at the Land of Disney

A couple weeks ago, I took a trip to Disneyland. Mostly everybody I know has been there at some point or another, but for others, I want to bring the Magic Kingdom to them until I they have a chance to go.

I used to work there about 10 years ago and new about the lengths the horticulture department go to make sure the visual plant experience is up to par with the structures and immaculate attraction design. They would go in EVERY night just to pull out the worse looking plants and replace them with fresh looking ones. Pretty amazing lengths to go through just to let every single adult and child experience and have the time of their life. The experience seemed to be the most important part which places outside of Las Vegas seem to forget these days.















Parts Two and Three are shots of Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure, with some shots of the all new Cars Land. I'll post the next one on Sunday probably. Until then, you can check out my older pictures here.