Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fullerton Arboretum

Well.... Another weekend, another day bored. I had been wanting to hit up the Cal State Fullerton Arboretum for the last month. When I went there the last time, all I had was my black and white film and my SLR. This time around, it was a bit harder finding anything to take pictures of, but I was able to find a few things.
























The last shot with the dragonfly is one that I've been wanting to take for awhile now. Ever since, I'd seen the awesome shot that JayDee, over at the blog Jay Dee in Japan, took of an incredible looking red dragonfly. For some reason, those are probably  my favorite wild animal/insect ever.

Next weeks pictures are going to be from a roll of film that took me months and months to shoot, so it should be interesting since I have no clue what is on it except for the last 3 pictures. Thanks for checking out my pictures!! :-)