Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Super Special Halloween Edition

Hey, Everybody! I hope you all have a safe holiday. Watch out for them little bastard kids when you go out driving tonight, and stay away from the alchyhols, unless you are drinking from the comfort of your own couch.

Now lets get down to business. Last Wednesday, I took another stroll down Main Street. Now this is the REAL Main Street. Not that fake topic that is always brought up by those stupid politicians. Main  Street USA at the Happiest place on Earth. Every year the park is decorated for this special holiday. In addition to the Nightmare Before Christmast taking over the Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain was setup for the festivities. If you ever can get down here for it over the next few years, I suggest you do. Well, here are this weeks pictures.

















Next I went and checked out the improvements made on this last refurbishment of the Matterhorn Bobsleds. This was the only good that came of it:


And the last place I went to check out was over at California Adventure. The first picture were bubbles from what seemed to be a pixar themed parade. If you go see this parade, make sure you sit FAR away because the floats shoot water at people. The rest are from my long wait in the Cars Land: Radiator Springs Racers.








Well, what do you all think? Drop me a line in the comments section below. Much Appreciated. Hopefully I will stop being lazy and write something up this week. Have a fun holiday!