Monday, October 15, 2012

How to Pose Your Model

I've got to be a bit honest here. I'm fairly no bueno at making pictures that involves using people posed purposefully. In fact, it is one of the fields in photography that down right unnerves me. I'm not skilled with interacting with people. Even worse, I am incredibly unskilled dealing with kids.  I've actually come to the conclusion that I am going to need to be a portrait photographer to some degree in order to survive to any degree in the real world.

So, what really got me onto this subject is a link I found on the Virtual Photography blog. This site has been an incredible inspiration for my current photography along with my drive to be a professional photographer. The link was to an info-gram that shows several great ways to pose your model to maximize the sale-ability and cost effectiveness of your home-studio portraits. To check it out, Click Here!

Stay tuned for a Depth of Field starter guide, coming soon!