Monday, October 1, 2012

Orange International Street Fair

This weeks picture post is smaller than my usual ones. Pretty much because I've been lazy and I haven't gone out since my shoot in Riverside. So, I have some for you all from the Orange International Street Fair. It's held every year on the weekend of Labor Day in the Downtown Orange Circle. They close off the streets in about 2 blocks in every direction from the circle and they have food vendors from different countries of the world. This year, the countries that were included were: Germany, Ginza (Japan), Italy, Mexico, USA.

My friend and I didn't end up eating there,  but we did pick up a Spaten Oktoberfest beer and a Kirin Ichiban over at the Germany and Japan sections. They also had the biggest Bratwursts I've seen since I went to the Oktoberfest at Alpine Village last year.

In the center of the circle, they had a bunch of independant vendors, kind of similar to a swap meet or at the OC Fair. I didn't really  find much interesting here except for eating and drinking, which I prefer one but not the other. You can be the judge of which.








I think its quite sad to see that most peoples thoughts of Japanese food are rice bowls and sushi. 

Thanks for dropping by and checking out my pictures. If you would like to see more information on the street fair, Click Here