Monday, June 4, 2012

Trip of the Week Part 1: Orange, CA

Orange, California. Home of Chapman College, The Block/Outlets in Orange, and many other places ironically located in the city. As soon as I hit the city, it seemed like I was transported into one of those towns in a tv show on the USA Network that are taped in Canada. Like most old time city centers, the majority of it is located on two streets that intersect.

One of the specialties down there are antique shops. I must have seen about 10 of them. If you're looking for a nice place to walk around and maybe take in a few of the local bars, this is the place to go.


I would recommend The Bruery Provisions. Its a tasting room for one of Orange Counties local breweries and a great place to check out our Local Flavors. I would have taken a picture of it, but I wasn't near it when I realized where it was.

Watch for Part 2, from Whittier, which will probably drop on Wednesday morning. Thanks for reading!!